Yes, you read the title right.
However, there are some ground rules we're going to lay down here real fast, before we go anywhere.
1. What I'm writing is from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
2. Because this is from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, my opinions might not be the same as someone else's
3. What I'm writing about is pretty touchy information. Some of you might not receive it well.
4. I'm not writing this for attention or condolences. In fact, I actually will be kind of insulted if I get comments regarding my loss. So unless you want your comment hidden and ignored, I strongly suggest you stick to talking about characters and not about... you know... me or my issues
5. I recommend reading up on the 5 stages of grief before reading this.
For those of you who'd rather not, they're: Denial/Isolation, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance. Not everyone reaches the Acceptance stage. I'm pretty sure I have though. The fiv